Keisuke Fukuda. (hereinafter referred to as “the Provider") is the customer information we obtain in connection with the provision of the “hike” (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) provided by the Provider. , And will be handled in accordance with the rules set forth below (hereinafter referred to as “the Rules”). If there are any discrepancies between the Japanese language and the translated language in other languages, the Japanese language shall prevail.
1. Definition of personal information and personal information
In this rule, personal information is information related to individuals among the information listed in the items of the following paragraph, which can identify an individual by that information (whether or not a specific individual can be identified) It also includes those that can be easily matched with other information, thereby identifying specific individuals.) Personal information is information related to personal information that can identify a specific individual based on the information (can be easily compared with other information, thereby identifying a specific individual. Including things).
2. Information to be acquired
Through the provision of this service, the Provider will acquire the information listed in the following items (hereinafter collectively referred to as “acquired information”).
- Information automatically acquired by this service
- Information related to the use history of the customers of this service (Function used, date of use (timestamp), IP address, etc.)
- Information about your terminal(Device type, OS, device language, browser,etc.)
- Information obtained through inquiries (Email address, inquiry details, etc.)
3.Purpose of using personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide this service to the User
- To help improve the convenience of this service
- To help consider the development of new services
- To respond to inquiries and consultations
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
As a general rule, we do not provide your personal information to third parties. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
- When there is customer consent
- When provision is permitted by law or when required by law or court
The customer agrees that the information acquired by the customer will be handled by the Provider in accordance with the laws of Japan and these regulations within the scope of application of the laws of Japan. I understand and agree that the degree of protection of the information obtained under Japanese laws and regulations and this regulation may be lower than that under the laws of your country.
5. Collection of application usage
provider: Google LLC
- Firebase SDK
provider: Google AdMob
6. 13 Minor use under age
If you are a minor under 13 years old, you cannot use this service. This service does not intentionally collect personal information from minors under the age of 13. If you think that we hold information on minors under the age of 13, please contact our contact information as described in Section 10 (Inquiries regarding acquired information).
7. Voluntaryness of providing acquired information
If the customer does not wish to provide the acquired information to our company, please uninstall the application.
8. Secure management and access of personal information
In handling personal information, the provider will keep the customer’s personal information accurate and up-to-date, and will implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
9. Amendments to these rules
These rules may be revised at our discretion for reasons such as compliance with laws and national guidelines. The amendment will become effective when the revised regulations are posted on this page. However, in the event of a major revision that will have a major impact on customers, a reasonable advance notice period will be provided in advance, and notification will be given in an easy-to-understand manner on this service, and the revised regulations will be posted on this page. I will post it above. In this case, the revised regulations will become effective after the advance notice period has elapsed.
10. Inquiries regarding information to be acquired
Inquiries regarding customer information can be made at the following contact information.
contact information : [email protected]
Febrary 11, 2021 enacted